I am trying to find out my personal weakness by imagining myself being detached. I am watching myself working on top. There will be 2 Bennys. One is working in the office as normal. Another is observing silently.
- Keep working on not important problems. Just waste time
- Problems are not worth to solve
- Making up of problems instead of scratching my own itch.
- Thinking too small
- Not enough understanding of customer pain points
- Busy working but with a low output
- Too focused on hard skills but not the ultimate goal
- The value judgment is not good enough
How should I improve?
- Focus on scratching my own itch
- Focus on problems which I feel eager to solve
- Find another co-founder working together
- Find an advisor to give suggestions from outsider’s perspective