As an entrepreneur it’s a great chance to review how you’ve done at the end of the year. Personally I will spend my precious holiday time on reading. Here are some of my picks:
1. Peter Thiel – Zero to One: Notes on Startups, or How to Build the Future
2. Ben Horowitz – The Hard Thing About Hard Things: Building a Business When There Are No Easy Answers
3. Nir Eyal – Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products
4. Geoffrey A. Moore – Crossing the Chasm
5. Marc Benioff – Behind the Cloud: The Untold Story of How Salesforce.com Went from Idea to Billion-Dollar Company-and Revolutionized an Industry
Well, I think “Behind the Cloud” gave me practical strategy on how to grow a B2B business. It’s not easy to spend the big marketing money in my market. There are definitely lots of things from the early age of Saas model.
Now I am reading “Crossing the Chasm”, mainly talking about marketing strategy in Tech and how to penetrate the market from Early Adopters, Early Follower and Mainstream market. Looking forward to kill my bucket list before 2014 ends.